The Electoral Office has responsibility for conducting Parliamentary and Local Government Elections. The Office is managed by the Chief Elections Officer, under the direction of the Electoral Commission.
To facilitate the efficient conduct of free and fair elections in the Commonwealth of Dominica and serve the public with efficiency and impartiality.
To produce an accurate Register of Electors and achieve comprehensive voter participation in the election process.
- Mr. Gerald D. Burton - Chairman, Electoral Commission
- Mr. Kondwani Williams - Member, Electoral Commission
- Mr. Wayne James - Memebr, Electoral Commission
- Mr. Alick Lawrence - Member, Electoral Commission
- Hillary Shillingford - Member, Electoral Commission
- Mr. Ian Michael Anthony - Chief Elections Officer