Notice is hereby given to the electors in the said municipality that a poll has been granted for the election now pending for the said municipality and that such a poll will be opened on the 16th day of September, 2013, at the hour of eight in the forenoon and kept open till the hour of five in the afternoon in the following polling stations:-
Polling Station Number Location Of Polling Station
# 1 Canefield Community Hall
# 2 Canefield Community Hall
Electors in F07 - Canefield whose surnames begin A-I and
N06 - Morne Daniel surnames A-Z will vote in Polling Station#1.
Electors in F07 - Canefield whose surnames begin J-Z will vote in Polling Station #2.
The candidates are as follows:
1. Jerry Abraham 19 Housing Scheme, Canefield
2. Simeon Albert 207 Imperial Road, Canefield
3. Charnel Carter 23 3rd Street River Estate, Canefield
4. Michael Coipel Canefield
5. Joyce Dupuis RBC Housing Scheme, Canefield
6. Evandar Joseph 8th Street,Canefield
7. Jefferson Mc Pherson 7th Street Canefield
8. Estelle Theodore Rock-A-Way, Canefield
9. Michael Timothy 3544 Canefield Highway
The preliminary counting of votes will take place at the respective polling stations at the close of the poll and the final count will take place at the Community Hall in Canefield on Tuesday 17th September, 2013 at nine o'clock in the forenoon. All persons are hereby required to take notice and govern themselves accordingly
Given under my hand at Electoral Office this 28th day of August, 2013.
Chief Elections Officer