The registration of voters is governed by the Registration of Electors Act and the Registration of Electors Regulation, Chapter 2:03 of the Laws of Dominica, the conduct of national elections is governed by the House of Assembly (Elections) Act and House of Assembly (Elections) Regulations, Chapter 2:01 of the Laws of Dominica. The conduct of local authority elections are governed by the Village Councils Ordinance, CAP. 190, Roseau City Council Act, Chapter 25:01, Portsmouth Town Council Act, Chapter 25:10, Canefield Urban Council Act, Chapter 25:30 and the Carib Reserve Act, Chapter 25:90 of the laws of Dominica.
- Canefield Urban Council Act, Chapter 25:30 (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- Carib Reserve Act, Chapter 25:90 (PDF, 1.80 MB)
- House of Assembly (Disqualification) Act, Chapter 2:02 (PDF, 101 KB)
- House of Assembly (Elections) Act, Chapter 2:01 (PDF, 2.56 MB)
- Portsmouth Town Council Act, Chapter 25:10 (PDF, 1.89 MB)
- Public Service Act 1991 (PDF, 618 KB)
- Registration of Electors Act, Chapter 2:03 (PDF, 1.69 MB)
- Roseau City Council Act, Chapter 25:01 (PDF, 1.10 MB)
- The Commonwealth of Dominica Constitution Order, Chapter 1:01 (PDF, 3.64 MB)
- The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Dominica, Chapter 1:01 Schedule 1 (PDF, 2.93 MB)
- Village Councils (Amendment) Act, 1994, Act 7 of 1994 (PDF, 98.8 KB)
*A PDF reader is required to view all the links on this page. If you do not have a PDF reader installed, you can download Adobe Reader .
*Links on this page open in a new window and take you to an external site.